Monday, April 24, 2017

Round is a shape!

* I know, I don't get the title either! *

Hey y'all! 
This week has been amazing! Sister Briscoe and I are best friends already! And apparently, so are our moms ;) They share the same mutual friends.

We got a new investigator, Melody! She is so receptive to the gospel and she has been wanting to look into our faith for a long time now! We are so excited for her! 

We are trying to clean out this thing we call Area Book. It's a record of everyone who has ever looked into the church in our area. It's really helping us a lot. 

So, I went to the doctor on Thursday because something looked weird. My ankle is healing pretty well I guess, but I got a cyst on my left foot and I banged my right knee so hard that I bruised the bone! But all is well. I just laugh :) I must be very talented. 

The priesthood power is so real! I had a migraine yesterday and I couldn't go out. I expressed to my comp that I felt like I wasn't being a good enough missionary. That night when I got a blessing, the elder said that Heavenly Father loves me and the last thing He'd want me to feel is that I'm not a good missionary. There is NO way the elder would've known that I felt that way. I know that the power of God is on Earth today. It brings us so many blessings! 

I love y'all so much! Remember the Savior in all you do. He is always there for us! 

Sister Sorensen

1. Doctor's office!
2. The temp. at 1 o' clock. It's getting hot y'all!



1 comment:

  1. I love love love that yall are comps!!!!! Both of you are so amazing!!! Love, Tiff Joyner:)

    ReplyDelete