Thursday, June 1, 2017

Here We Go Again

Hey y'all! 
Transfers are today, but Sister Briscoe and I are staying! I'm so happy to stay in Monrovia. I love it here! 

Everything is going well! We're going to try and not have any doctors appointments this transfer! Or get sick! Of course I ended the transfer with a bang. I got a double sided migraine that caused the stomach flu. That was interesting, but I'm alive! The poor elders came and gave me a blessing. I think the neighborhood cat likes them better than us now :P

Not much else is going on. Teaching has been a little hard, but we can do it! We just got to give it our all and we will somehow be blessed! 

I have a testimony that this is the true church of Christ. He is the head of it. I'm so grateful for the Atonement and the opportunity I have every week to remember Him and His sacrifice. 

Y'all are awesome! 

Love
Sister Sorensen 

1. Our name tags! 
2. A super awesome painting of Sister missionaries!





This is only part of what she emailed to me. Read what the Elders did for her. 

Quick story.... I got a double sided migraine that made me have the stomach flu. I was low-key dying, but I'm okay now. The elders bought me some cranberry ginger ale because they know I love cranberry juice. Sister Gray rescue with some stomach flu stuff. I got a blessing, and those poor elders heard me throwing up! They waited for me to finish to make sure I was okay.... Lots of people called me to make sure I was still alive. I'm really well taken care of!

Isn't that sweet. They are learning to be kind and compassionate which will serve them well in marriage. I'm so thankful that Kenzie has people around her that take such great care of her! Now if she just wasn't so sick!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment