Monday, June 26, 2017

Puppies and More Sunshine

Hey y'all!

It's been a pretty good week. My ankle is improving. Apparently if you're in a lot of pain the day after the shot, the Dr. hit the right nerve... Needless to say, he hit the right nerve. I'm doing a lot better now.

Zone conference was this week! President and Sister Villanueva are done with their missions! I'll have President and Sister Wells on Thursday! We're so excited to get a new mission president, but President Villanueva will be missed! 

We've been doing quite a bit of service lately, which is super good! We're hoping potential investigators will come of it. 

Pam and Steph are doing well! We went over there Sunday because we missed them at church. It was good to see them. THEY CALLED US OLD THOUGH!!! I'm only 9-10 years older than them. But, I guess that's old to a 9 or 10 year old :P 
 
Jim is still well. It's interesting teaching him, but we love him! He's so sweet. John Napotnik is about to have a baby soon, so that's exciting! 

I just finished the Book of Mormon yesterday and I testify that it is true! People, men, women, and children, will grow closer to Heavenly Father by reading it and applying it to their lives. I encourage everyone to read it and ask God if it's true. The Holy Ghost will manifest the truth of it unto all.

Love y'all so much! 

Sister Sorensen

Pam and Steph got a puppy named Chloe! She's so cute! It's a little poodle. 

Rowdy, the neighbors cat, loves to come into our house! He's a good cat though.



No comments:

Post a Comment