Monday, April 16, 2018

Sorensen and Mecham Weeding Company

Hey y'all!

Its been kinda a weird week! We did SO MUCH SERVICE! 

All we did was weed, but y'all! When them things have deep roots, it's a trip! We did most of Danise's yard and all of Sis. Pless' yard. Sis. Please treated us to Starbucks cream Frappuccinos and Penical Peak (a really good steakhouse with country music).

We also had a couple of good lessons. Lots of people cancelled, which was a bummer :( but Melissa is so good! She's so cute and I love her! She has a lot going on and I just know the gospel is going to help her!

I just LOVE the people here in Claremont and Pomona! <3

Anyway, for P-day we got pedicures as a zone... With the elders... It was great! 

This week I also got my pre-trunk papers! Trunky is when you're at the end of your mission and you're really excited about going home. I'm trying hard not to get TOO trunky! 

I LOVE the Book of Mormon SO MUCH! Whenever I'm feeling stressed or frustrated, I find so much peace in the Book of Mormon. I was on the phone with Steven yesterday and he said that some of his friends are trying to convince him not to read the Book of Mormon. He said that he has to read it and find out from God Himself. I LOVE THAT! It's so true! If we want to know if the Book of Mormon is true, we have to pray about it with real intent, just like Moroni 10:3-5 says. 

Sorry there's not much of an update! I sure do miss y'all!

Sister Sorensen 

1. All the elders getting their feet done! 
2. Sis. Mecham and I with our lovely shoe tans 
3. PRE TRUNKS! 
4. Sis. Mecham and I at the salon 
5-6. There's a sketchy ice cream truck that goes through Pomona and we finally got something! 







No comments:

Post a Comment