Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Funerals and Last Emails

Hey y'all!

This is my last email as a missionary in the California Arcadia mission! Wow! It's been a blast and it's been a great learning experience. 

This week was pretty great! A member brought a nonmember friend to church and we taught her last night and she's so sweet! Her name is Caitlin and I'm so excited for the sisters to continue to teach her.

Vincent came to church too and he called and was like, ya know I think I will become a member! I was filled with so much joy! 

Well, I hope y'all know how much I love this gospel. I have loved my mission and all the people that I've met. I know the Book of Mormon is true and I know that God has restored His church. 

Thank you so much for the continued support and prayers on my behalf! God speed and I'll see y'all soon!

The Lord loves you and so do I!

Sister Sorensen 

When a missionary goes home, it's called dying and they have a "funeral" the Thursday before they go home.

The zone!





No comments:

Post a Comment