Monday, June 4, 2018

Fire Burnin

Hey y'all! 

This was a pretty uneventual week :( we didn't find too many people, but we're hopeful for this upcoming week! It's the last week of the transfer so it's time for the grind!

Melissa is doing pretty well. We weren't able to have a formal lesson with her, but we should be seeing her this week!

Alvaro is still super cool. Danise, our BFF who's the best member present, came with us on his lesson. We're trying to get him to come to church!

Super cool miracle: we walked into our dinner appointment with this family and their daughter had a nonmember friend sitting RIGHT THERE! His name is Alex and he's a super sweet kid that seems pretty interested. We taught him the Restoration right there! Prayers that he'll keep being interested and actually meet with us!

Crazy story: my companion and I were really not smart and were burning some wax crayon and let's just say things didn't go well... so I now have a bunch of second degree burns in my fingers! Haha they don't really hurt but the blisters look ugly! Don't play with fire kids...

I am so grateful for JOY! This mission thing has been pretty hard, but I'm full of JOY! I absolutely love these people! Man I'm going to miss them!

Pls pray that I won't be too trunky :P (trunky is being really ready to go home)

Love y'all! 

- Sis. Mecham and I were looking dang cute, so we took lots of pics
- Me soaking my hands after the burns! Haha!
- it's been hot so we definitely needed ice cream sandwiches






No comments:

Post a Comment