Monday, May 28, 2018

Corn in the Front Yard

Hey y'all!

It's been a good week full of exchanges! I went to Heritage and the YSA ward. It was so fun! 

Melissa's date will have to change, but she can do it! I know miracles can happen!

We missed Alvaro this week :( but we should see him soon! 

We found a mother and daughter this week and they are so cute! Reminds me of my mom and I! I sure hope they keep learning the gospel together!

So, the subject line. There's this family who literally belongs on a small farm. They are so cool! They raise chickens for eggs, RABBITS FOR MEAT (which we had for dinner and it was pretty good!), 2 dogs for fun, and a whole bunch of vegetables. They grow corn in the front yard and Bro. Young is so proud of it. Haha!

Quote from their dinner: if you grow corn in your front yard, you might be a redneck. 

I just finished the Book of Mormon yesterday and I am so grateful for this other testament of Jesus Christ. I know that it's true! I know that we can gain peace every single day by simply reading it.

I'm also grateful for Memorial Day and the opportunity for us to reflect on our freedoms and the price paid for them. I am so grateful for my freedoms, especially my right to worship God the way I believe. 

Love y'all! Have a great week! 

1. Such a beautiful rose!
2-5. We walked around downtown Claremont and decided to take pictures while we waited for our ride. (Check out that nail polish tho in numba 2)
6. A dang cool flower. SoCal is so gorgeous! #blessed







No comments:

Post a Comment