Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Mother's Day


Hey y'all!

This is going to be a short one since I don't know what to write about!

I got to talk to my family yesterday and I am excited to actually see them next month (like, literally)! #crazy

We saw some amazing miracles! We found 7 new investigators! That's pretty freakin awesome! One guy, Alvaro, is so dang cool!

Steven is moving and I'm super sad about it! It'll be good for him to start fresh. 

Melissa is doing good too! Working hard at her new job!

I am so grateful for my mother. I know her role is so divine and God is so aware of the things mothers have to do! I know that all women, weather they have children of not, can exercise those divinely given attributes to those around them. I think of women who don't have kids but are mother figures to their nieces and nephews, primary, young men and women, and even MISSIONARIES! 

Love y'all and have a great week! 

Sister Sorensen 


No comments:

Post a Comment