Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Teachin' and Preachin'

Hey y'all!

It's been a good week! It's been kinda chilly... like high 60s, low 70s. Haha, I'm gonna die in Rexberg! 

Melissa is so awesome AND SHE HAS A DATE FOR JUNE 2ND! I'M SO STINKIN HAPPY! <3

We got a hold of Steven to see if he got settled in. He sounds like he's doing good!

Alvaro is literally the cooliest dude out there! He agrees with like, everything! He likes the idea of apostles. And every time we come over, there's a new friend there for us to teach! We just hand them the pamplet and start teaching! And if someone walks up part way, he's like, "you wanna learn about Jesus?" We just gotta get him to church!

Emily is doing good. We gotta get her to church too!

Wednesday was my last zone conference and in our mission, you share a departing testimony at your last zone conference. 2 of us are going home in June and I went dead last! It was so bittersweet! How do you describe in 2 minutes your wonderfully frustrating, yet extremely joyous mission?! Not possible!

Funniest moment happened on Tuesday. We went by a former investigator and someone came up to the door and started yelling at us that we were just looking for a slave! Haha I have no idea where she got that idea... We just said have a good day! We laughed pretty hard once we got up the street!

I'm so grateful for institute manuels... I know, super duper random! Institute is basically a Bible study for young adults. I've been reading the New Testament and it really helps me get more out of my studies! I am so grateful that I get to study the scriptures daily for about an hour! How lucky am I?! 

Have a great week! Love and miss y'all! 

Sister Sorensen 

- Sis. Mecham and I 
- zone activity! Sis. Wells, the mission presidents wife, came bowling with us. She whipped me. I'm not good at bowling! Haha!
- a really cool rose
- please enjoy this absolutely ridiculous selfie cause I opened my camera and it was already in selfie mode. Thus it created a great opportunity to capture the moment. 








No comments:

Post a Comment