Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Gonna Die in Claremont

Hey y'all!

Its been a pretty good week! 

Melissa is doing well! We started talking to her about the Word of Wisdom. Hopefully that'll go well!

Steven is doing well too! I love him to bits! He's too funny! Hopefully he'll be able to keep reading the Book of Mormon. 

The Wirtes family were finally able to meet with us and they're doing good! Juliet is doing great with softball, so that's exciting!

We've been able to meet some really cool people! There was one woman who was just so friendly and has great faith in Jesus Christ. We should be seeing her on Friday! 

This weekend was stake conference and it was all about member missionary work! It was great! We hope the members will be pumped to share the gospel!

Awesome miracle: this member from Upland pulled over and demanded to get us some smoothies <3 his name is Tony and he was so cool!

Today is transfers and both Sis. Mecham and I are staying! It's my last transfer of my mission and it's kinda crazy! Dying in the mission means that you're going home soon. 

I have a testimony of God's love for us. Throughout my mission, I have seen how God loves each and every one of His precious children! Everyone is a VIP in His eyes! 

I sure do miss y'all! Hope y'all have a great week! 

Sister Sorensen 

1. There's a really good ice cream shop in downtown Claremont
2. I wore my Mexican dress yesterday! 
3. Selfie! 
4-5. Sis. Mecham and I! 
6-7. Smoothies! 














No comments:

Post a Comment