Tuesday, January 24, 2017

No email this week

Sorry folks! No email this week! She's leaving on Delta to go to LAX! Arcadia, here comes Sister Sorensen!!!

I talked to her and she was tired and filled with all kinds of emotions! She had to wake up at 3 am, get on the shuttle and called about 7:30 her time. It was a quick chat, 2 pay phones for 9 missionaries. I just wish she weren't so tired. Oh well. We talked about Christlike attributes, like love, service, charity, humility. Something for you to think about.

Sister Sorensen sends her love to each of you. Be on the look out Monday for a new email. I'm hoping to get a picture of her and her Mission President tomorrow or some time. Meanwhile, enjoy this picture I received last week, not from her, but she was tagged in a post by Emma Hart's mother. Emma was a friend from BYU-Idaho that lived across the hall. I met her when I took Kenzie out to school. What a sweet girl!


They were singing in the choir a week ago tonight. 

And I just got this picture. Don't know when it was taken but it's of Sister Sorensen and Sister Overson. They are both from North Carolina, both serving in California and both went to BYU-Idaho. Sister Overson is a cousin to one of Mackenzie's friends in our ward.


Now that Sister Sorensen is OUT in California, prayers for her safety, strength and love are appreciated by me, her mother, and her I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment