Monday, January 22, 2018

Oh Snap

Hey y'all!

Its been a pretty good week! We had some cool experiences!

So, we got a WHOLE BUNCH of less active referrals from a member in our ward. So we stopped by the one family and as soon as we pulled up and put our bikes up, the dad pulls into the driveway! So we talk to him for some time and it was awesome! Then as soon as we got on our bikes, this man walks across the street and starts talking to us.

He's like, "You called me! Where have you been! I've been waiting for you to come back!" we were like, uhhh... We couldn't remember and we looked all over our AreaBook and couldn't find him! So we got his phone number and we're going to see him on Saturday!

We also did another district blitz and we found a former friend who really wants to come back! <3

JULIA MADE IT TO CHURCH! AND I FINALLY MET DYLAN! He's 9 and sooooooooooo cute! 

Elyse is meeting with us tonight, so that's awesome! 

We had a sisters conference this weekend! It was about being astonishing, using Helaman 5. We did yoga, had workshops (including makeup with free samples!!!!!), and exchanged some clothes! It was fun! And I SAW SIS. BRISCOE!!! I love her so much! 

I went to the chiropractor today and I feel like a whole new person! It's amazing what a little cracking can do ;) Hense the subject line.

I love this gospel! I find a lot of comfort reading the scriptures daily. I love them so much! And I love my Savior! 

Have a great week y'all! 

Sister Sorensen 

At the chiropractor! 




No comments:

Post a Comment