Monday, January 1, 2018

Glendora

Hey y'all!

So, I love this area... Like a lot! My companion, Sister Wayman, is literally the sweetest human ever! The members are so awesome! I love being a missionary <3

Finding people and getting a hold of our investigators has been a #struggle! With the holidays going on, it's been rough. But, I've met most of our friends and I just love them so much! We have a lesson with Elyse tonight. She's in high school and she's so adorable! I'm super excited. 

I also met Julia and she's such a ball of fire! I love it! I'm so blessed to be able to work with them! 

For those of you who don't know, it's been hard to find any Chick-fil-A's in my past areas. THERE'S A CHICK-FIL-A IN MY AREA NOW AND I'M SO HAPPY! LITERAL TEARS WERE ABOUT TO FALL! We also have a Target in the zone, so that's awesome. Sister Wayman has only been once before, so we're going crazy today! 

I love this work! I'll be out a year on Thursday and that kinda blows my mind! I've had some hard times on my mission, but it's only made me a stronger! I look back and I'm grateful for them. 

Have a  amazing week y'all! The Lord loves you and so do I! 

Sister Sorensen 

P. S, ELDER OAKS IS COMING TO OUR MISSION ON SATURDAY! 

1. Target! 
2. Chick-fil-A 



No comments:

Post a Comment