Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

Hey y'all!

Just wanted to send a quick email wishing y'all a very merry Christmas! 

I made it to Glendora and it's been great! I'm excited to be here. Biking is interesting, but the exercise is nice! 

We had a zone conference recently and it was amazing! We're going to have a mission wide meeting next month and Elder Oaks is coming! He's an apostle, so that's pretty cool. 

I love the Christmas season! It gives us an amazing opportunity to serve others and share the Light of Christ. We should continue that same service attitude ALL year long! I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ and the gift He has given me! I love His gospel and I'm so fortunate to have the chance to share it with others. 

Love y'all! 
Sister Sorensen 

Our zone at zone conference. 


No comments:

Post a Comment