Monday, December 4, 2017

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Hey y'all!

Its been a pretty tough week, but we know we're about to see some miracles! 

Mike is doing great pretty good. He cracks me up! I love the people I get to meet! 

Dennis came to church so that was awesome! 

We're trying to keep in better contact with our new friends (we're trying to call our investigators our friends because it just sounds better!). 

Our car is in the shop this week, so that makes a lot of walking!!! It should be good. At least it's not too hot this week! 

The #LightTheWorld is SO AWESOME! EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT! I think the coolest experience we had was on Day 2. The theme was, "I was thirsty and ye gave me drink." Our original service plan fell through, so we went to a drive thru. No one was behind us, so we asked the cashier if we could wait until someone else came because we really wanted to pay for them. He was super impressed and even asked if we needed anything. We paid and went on our way. We don't know if the chain continued or not, but I'm sure we made someones day!

For service ideas and the #LightTheWorld videos, go check out mormon.org!

I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve others around me. I absolutely love the people I get to meet! Sunland will always have a little piece of my heart! (and so will Monrovia.) It's been an amazing 11 months (today!) 

Love y'all! 
Sister Sorensen

1. Selfie with Bro. Gillan!! Fave old man! 
2. Me and the CUTEST PUPPY at a friend's (investigators) house
3-4. The view from our hike today! #RIPMyAnkle






No comments:

Post a Comment