Monday, November 27, 2017

More Adventures

Hey y'all!

Its been a great couple of days since I last emailed! Thanksgiving was AMAZING! I hope it was for everyone! 

We started teaching this guy named Mike. He's so cool! He's been learning off and on. He comes to our Book of Mormon class! I'm so excited to work with him! 

We've taught a couple of other people and hopefully they'll keep letting us back! It's great to be a missionary! 

Funny story, there's an investigator who HATES the word y'all! He always picks on me! But, you know what they say. You can take the girl out of the South, but you can't take the South out of the girl ;) 

I had a really cool experience on exchanges (we change companions for the day) on Saturday. We didn't really know where to go and we're just kinda walking around Pasadena. We ran into this guy who's a member but hasn't been in YEARS. At first, I didn't really feel like he wanted to talk to us. But the more we got to know him, he was so sincere! I know the Lord is preparing people for us to talk to! We were walking down the street for a reason! I love the Spirit!

Quick reminder that I will be getting Facebook this week! This is an amazing opportunity to hasten the work of the Lord! My purpose is the same. I'm still inviting people to come unto Christ and make promises with him. The best way to reach me is still through this email. Thanks y'all for helping me stay obedient and focused!

I'm really enjoying my time on the mission! I love the people I get to meet! I love the Book of Mormon. I love our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am eternally grateful for Him. 

Have a great week y'all!

Sister Sorensen 
(Sorry. No pictures from this week. Enjoy a picture of my one of my favorite members, Bro. Gillan and a picture of Sis. Parker and I messing around)



No comments:

Post a Comment