Monday, November 13, 2017

Temples and Transfers

Hey y'all!
Transfers are today and... SIS. PARKER AND I ARE STAYING IN SUNLAND!!! I'M SO HAPPY! 

Charles is so awesome! He's getting baptized this Saturday!!! We are so excited! We were able to go with him and his whole family to the temple visitor's center on Friday. It was so awesome! Enjoy the fun pictures! 

We've got a few pretty awesome potential investigators! One of them had come to church twice and is coming to our Book of Mormon class! Exciting things are ahead! We also got to meet a member who doesn't really come to church. She's so sweet and I can't wait to get to know her and her family more! 

Fun activity from this week is we got to decorate pumpkins with the Olivia's! We had a FHE with them because Sis. Oliva has been working way too much! She needed some love!

I'm so grateful for the Holy Ghost! Without the Spirit, we cannot learn gospel truths, feel God's love, and be directed. I am so grateful that I was able to receive the gift of always having the Spirit with me, if I live worthy of it. I'm grateful for the Spirit influence on those as teach! That's how they begin to grow a testimony! 

I love y'all! Have a great week! 

Some temple pictures! Charles is the guy in the white shirt. 




Our pumpkins! And we're matching! 




No comments:

Post a Comment