Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Happy Fall Y'all!

Hey y'all!

We FINALLY got some cooler weather here and we're pretty sure th is heat is behind us! It was in the 60s this week and we were frozen! But I'll take that over a burning mountain!

Charles is doing awesome! We're so excited for him and his family! 

We haven't heard from Dennis or Sofia :/ but I'm sure they're still doing good! 

We found a new investigator this week. He's a former investigator and he was there the first time we stopped by! That doesn't usually happen, so we're hoping he's ready for the gospel now. He and his brother are pretty cool! 

Halloween was pretty great! We did service pretty much all day long. We had to be home by 6, so that was kind of a nice change. But it was weird being in so early.

We found plenty of creepy decorations! We didn't take very many pictures, but the ones we have are pretty great! 

I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving season because it gives us an opportunity to see just how blessed we are and show the love of our Savior by helping those who aren't as fortunate. I'm thankful for the time I have to serve those in the Arcadia California mission! I'm thankful for a Savior and His perfect gospel. 

Love y'all! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts! 
Sister Sorensen 

1. We saw this at another members house and had a good laugh!
2. SISTER ACTIVITY! We all tried different kinds of fruit and... I was not a fan of some stuff. We all got a good laugh! 
3. I was VERY pink for service! And I had to use my Idaho jacket cause I was so cold in the sprinkling rain! 
4. Creepy doll in someone's yard. We were driving down the road and I was so freaked out!
5 & 6. A cut out of Nick Cannon... It literally scared me half to death when we walked up to a members house! 






No comments:

Post a Comment