Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

Our P-day was changed to today.

CHARLES WAS BAPTIZED!!! It was such a great day! I love the Dial family! 

We've been able to meet some great new people! I love being able to constantly meet new people!

Tuesday we had zone conference and it was amazing! Not only are we getting smart phones in February, but WE'RE GETTING FACEBOOK NEXT WEEK! I'm so excited for the opportunity to reach more people! That being said, I'm still on my mission and my purpose to bring others to Christ is the same. If you'd like to get in contact with me, still use this email :) I'll be using it strictly for my friends that I get to teach for the next 7 months. When I come home, it'll be back to normal :) thank you so much for supporting me in spreading the word of God!

I'm so grateful for so many things! I'm grateful for my AMAZING FAMILY THAT I MISS SO DANG MUCH!!! I'm grateful for all the companions I've had. I'm grateful for my mission leaders and the love they have for me and those we teach. I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon, Joseph Smith, and most importantly Jesus Christ! 

I love y'all so much! Check out mormon.org for #LighttheWorld, 25 days of service! It's a great way to show the love of the Savior thus upcoming Christmas season. 

Sister Sorensen 

This is Bro. Gillan. He's 90 years old and he always gives us chocolate pudding and candy. He's so sweet! <3

Charles Baptism!




No comments:

Post a Comment