Monday, February 5, 2018

Just Call Me Dad

Hey y'all!

So transfers are on Wednesday and both my companion and I getting transferred AGAIN! It's sad to leave people, but I'm excited to meet new people! I'm going to Claremont with Sister Smith! I'm her Dad, which means I'm her 2nd companion in the mission field! I've been a Dad 4 times! It doesn't mean much, but I think it's funny!

I'm really going to miss this ward! I've been crying for the last 2 days! So many women that I got close to gave me a squeeze. One young man was like, "Dang it! I wanted to give y'all a hug! Handshakes are dumb! Come back and visit so I can hug you!" I'M GOING TO MISS THIS WARD! 

This week was pretty awesome! Elyse is on date for the 24th! I'm so dang excited!

Jose is still super awesome!

Julia fasted yesterday! She's so awesome! She's pretty sad about us both leaving, but we promised we'd keep in touch. 

We found a few new investigators and a couple of potentials. I hope they can feel the Spirit and take the lessons soon! 

I love being a missionary because I get to love so many people! It's super hard being a missionary some days, but I know that I'm going to be around people I love more than I ever thought possible. Although I'm SO SAD I HAVE TO LEAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE I LOVE, I'm SO EXCITED to love more people! 

Love and miss y'all! 

Sister Sorensen

No pictures this week, so enjoy a selfie of me and Sis. Wayman :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment