Monday, March 12, 2018

Smartphones and Swap Meets

Hey y'all!

Its been a kinda slow week. Plenty of rain and lots of appointments falling through. But, it's a new week and things are looking up! 

Tina is going to baptized on Saturday! Sis. Smith LOVES St. Patrick's Dat, so she's pretty excited about that. Tina is so ready! I'm so excited for her! 

We were able to run into 2 investigators on the street that we haven't seen in a long time! It was a great miracle! 

Another miracle was being able to find Carol. We're trying to clean up our records and we felt prompted to stop by her. She's been praying for us to stop by! It was awesome. I love her already! 

We had zone conference on Tuesday and we have smartphones now! It's been an adjustment, but it's really cool! We also had some really good instruction about being better missionaries. 

We went to an indoor swap meet in Pomona today. It's so strange, but it's so cool! I got a homemade shirt from Mexico there! There's so many things from Mexico in there! It's cool. 

I have a testimony of prayer. I know God is listening to us and willing to pour out blessings! We just have to talk to Him. I'm grateful that He listens to me and cares about me. 

Love y'all! 
Sister Sorensen 

1-3. All the selfies on our new phone.
4. Shirt I got a the swap meet! 
5. I got a Tongan dress from one of my trainers awhile ago and I just tried it on! 
6. It's been super rainy here, but we're livin'!







No comments:

Post a Comment