Monday, March 26, 2018

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Hey y'all!

This week has been very rainy! Rain is fun and all, but I miss sunny days in California! 

I got my new companion and we've had a good time! She might be my last companion, which is kinda blowing our minds! 

We're trying to have 30 good contacts a day and it's been kinda hard! But we were able to meet some cool people! 

A very eye opening experience happened on Saturday. We went into Starbucks to get a drink (no coffee of course) and we started talking to a homeless guy. His name is Freedom and he's one of the coolest guys I've met! He doesn't have much, yet he offered to get US something to eat or drink. He told us his story and it made me realize that God really loves all His children and wants the best for them.

With Easter and General Conference coming up, I am very excited! Y'all should totally watch General Conference this weekend on lds.org or on BYUtv. We get to hear from our living Prophets and Apostles! We will also get to sustain a new Prophet and First Presidency! It's at 10am and 2pm (12 and 4 pm on the East Coast) on Saturday and Sunday.

I know that Jesus Christ is real and He really did die for us. I know that on that Easter morning, He really was resurrected. And because of Him and His sacrifice for us, we can repent and be forgiven. We can also love again and be resurrected just like Him. 

I love this gospel and all the people I get to meet! The Lord loves you and so do I! 

Sister Sorensen 

1. The members we live with have a whole bunch of rose bushes in all different colors! I love roses and I was literally the happiest human when they gave us a vase full of beautiful pink roses!!! 
2. Sis. Mecham and I! 
3. A rattle snake in this member's house! They have a literal zoo! 
4. A chameleon! 
5. Sis. Mecham and I yesterday! 
6. Random, cool lizard. 
7. I don't know the name of this lizard, but it's poisonous! 








No comments:

Post a Comment