Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A Pretty Faced Hillbilly

Hey y'all! 

Its been a great week! We stayed busy, got 3 new Investigators, and STAYED HEALTHY! WOO! Transfers are today, but Sis. Bullock and I are staying! We love Sunland <3

We starting teaching former investigators and it's going amazing! I had a prompting to go by the Brown family and we were able to pick them up and start teaching! Hopefully all goes well with that. They're such a sweet family and love missionaries! 

We also taught a former named Jeanne. She's so sweet! Her son's mother in law was there and she's a member! She was so awesome and bore her testimony every chance she got! 

Vency is doing well. Her granddaughter just started school, so we're hoping to get her to church! 

We've missed Mike and Debbie so much! Hopefully we'll meet up with them soon. 

A young man in the Sunland ward had a farewell party thing on Saturday because he's going to BYU I! It made me think of all the amazing memories I had there! Crazy to think that it was a year ago when I started my first semester of college! Time flies and a lot happens in a year! 

So, the subject line. Tuesday was so nuts! We went by an older less active because he loves visitors and he's just so sweet! But when I offered for us to do service for him, he said I was just a pretty face! I laughed it off, but I can work y'all! Then after him we went by another less active and HE CALLED ME A HILLBILLY BECAUSE I GREW UP IN THE CAROLINAS! I ain't a Hillbilly! I'm southern! I got class with a little bit of sass! Ain't nothing wrong with that! But it was kinda funny because he's more of a redneck than I am! 

I have a testimony of this restored gospel. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share that with others and help them change their lives. I love the Book of Mormon and all that it teaches me. I love the Savior and I'm eternally grateful for His sacrifice for each of us. 

Love y'all! Have an awesome week! 
Sister Sorensen 
1. Craft I did for some members! I thought they turned out. Could work on my cursive though ;) 
2&3. Looking at the Eclipse!
4. Sis. Bullock and I <3





No comments:

Post a Comment