Monday, September 11, 2017

She forgot a subject heading......

Hey y'all!

This week was better than the last! Wooo! Thinking positive!

We didn't have a lot of appointments... BOO! But it's a new week! And we finally got people to church!

We had an awesome lesson with the Browns. They are really opening up more and expressing their goals to us. We love them sooooooooooo much! They came to church yesterday and everyone there was so kind to them!

Fun story from the week. I went tracting up and down a street for the first time! Usually we'd only do a couple of doors because it's not very effective here. But, we showed our faith and hope to the Lord. We didn't see immediate success, BUT we had fun doing it! One guy opened the door and said hello, saw the badge, and said NOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU! We yelled "have a nice day!" and laughed. On the mission you have to laugh and find joy, even if you wanna cry.

Not much else has happened. We had a BOMB zone conference on Tuesday and I saw my old companion Sister Briscoe! She's companions with one of my MTC comps., Sister Luke! Ahhh I was so happy!

I have a testimony of the atonement and how it blesses each and every one of us. I don't know how I'd be able to get through my mission, especially the tough days, without Him. He is ALWAYS there! We just have to take His hand and cry with Him a little bit. I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon and all that it teaches about Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice. We're reading the Book of Mormon as a mission and it's such a wonderful experience!

Have an awesome week y'all! Love y'all!

Sister Mackenzie Sorensen

1. A Wild Peacock! Yup, that's a thing here. We have wild Parrots and Peacocks, so I guess you could say I'm exotic ;) it's a cool story if anyone wants to hear about how we got wild Parrots and peacocks.
2. SISTER BRISCOE HOLY MOLE! I was so happy you can't see my eyes! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment