Monday, October 16, 2017

It's Gonna Take Work

Hey y'all!

Its been a hard working week! We've knocked so many doors... And no one was really interested or home.

I think the funniest moment from Tracting was a man, half way holding the door open, and saying really quickly, "Hey, whatcha need? I got dogs and naked babies!" Maybe he thought it would scare us away. But it was pretty funny!

Despite not seeing immediate results, we have started to receive and recognize the blessings! A guy named Dennis called the Bishop and asked for a ride to church. We're going to stop by his house this week and see if he's interested in learning. We also were able to set up a return appointment for one of our potential investigators that we've been trying to contact for months! 

Our mission is going to have a mission tour by one of the general authorities! We get to meet with him and his wife this Thursday! I'm really excited about that. 

I have a testimony of faith. Faith is such an awesome thing that allows us to see miracles. Without faith, we wouldn't have very much hope or know a lot about the gospel. It is through our faith that we can gain spiritual knowledge. I'm grateful for my faith. 

I love and miss y'all! Missions are tough sometimes, but I'm having a blast! 

Sister Sorensen 
1. Mexican soda. It's pretty good! Sis. Parker is getting me Cultured! 
2. We have these little beads that make the room smell good. One was left in water and one got dried out... Yes this is the kind of stuff we do with our free time. 
3. Sis. Parker and I were getting dehydrated on Saturday, so we stopped by a gas station. Apparently they charge for the ice! 
4. Knocking on doors after 5ish hours. 






She went to the temple last Wednesday and here are the pictures from that trip. This is the Los Angeles temple.




No comments:

Post a Comment