Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My Day to Love, My Call to Serve

Hey y'all!

So, I LOVE SUNLAND! I love the ward to pieces, I love our investigators SO MUCH... I'm just full of joy and love! 

We FINALLY GOT SOME NEW INVESTIGATORS! And they are AWESOME! 

Sofia is the wife of a member. She's so awesome! She said to us, "how do people not accept the Book of Mormon as scripture? How can anyone deny this?" I literally felt my heart just leap! 

Charles is the husband of a member (part member families are AWESOME!). He wants to make changes in his life and he wants baptism! I'm so stoked! His family is super supportive and AH I'M JUST SO HAPPY! 

The Brown's are doing well. We stopped by out of the blue and Michelle was reading the scriptures with Moe <3 made me so happy!

Dennis is doing well! We're trying to get him to read the Book of Mormon every day. 

A recent convert family and a returning less active (meaning they haven't came to church in a while) are about to go TO THE TEMPLE! I'm so excited for them! I love the temple so much. 

We had a zone activity today (ultimate frisbee)  and I sat on the side by the goal because I had a migraine. Well, someone threw the frisbee and I caught it, with one hand, sitting down. It was awesome! So a scored a point without even trying!

I know this gospel is true! I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and Thomas S. Monson is the living Prophet today. I know Jesus Christ lives. I love what I'm doing, even when it's SO HARD! Because missionary work is hard! But I've never seen so much joy and so much love! Its such a privilege to be an instrument in the Lord's hands! 

Love y'all! And sorry this is long! 

Sister Sorensen
1. We went up the mountains and it had some pretty views! It felt a little like home with all the dirt roads. 
2-3. We went up another mountain and we saw the damage the fires did back in September! Crazy! 
4. Messing around during dinner
5. A less active gave us roses! I LOVE roses! 
6. Mi companera y yo. Isn't she a cutie?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment