Monday, October 2, 2017

Conference and Transfers

Hey y'all!

Its been a good week! Sis. Bullock had a birthday! #20 so that was super awesome.

A lot of our appointments didn't go according to plan, but we still had a great week!

Sunny is a little challenging right now, but we're letting the Lord guide us.

The Brown's came to our Book of Mormon class, so that was super awesome!

Didn't get in contact with Amanda :( but we know the Lord has a plan!

So, transfers are today and my new companion is Sister Parker! She's so sweet! She used to be in Spanish work, so I'm so excited! We'll be able to contact more people!

Not much else is going on here! General Conference was amazing! I loved how bold our leaders were. I also loved how they said it doesn't matter what your race, ethnicity, language, or culture is. Everyone is a child of God. I know that to be true. God loves everyone, regardless of who they are. I'm so fortunate enough to learn that on my mission!

Have a great week y'all!
Love,
Sister Sorensen
1. This really cool light thing a member has
2. Always on the phone....
3&5- playing around with a street sign
4&6- the district!
7&8. Matthew Veliz. This crazy and funny recent convert.
9.lol this sign cracks us up!
10. I made a rose with play dogh my mom got me!
11. The Consolo's have a pet mouse and it just ran around during conferences! Heck no! 











No comments:

Post a Comment