Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Temple Trip

Hey y'all!

Sorry this email is so late! We had a temple trip today, so our P-day changed to today!

This past week was interesting. We're trying to find new people to teach, but it's a bit of a struggle right now. But, we know that the Lord sees our efforts and that we will be blessed!

We had a couple of good lessons though! That's always exciting. We finally had a formal lesson with Dennis! Moe and Michelle have come to our Book of Mormon class often!

So, my companion, Sister Parker, used to be in Spanish work. She misses the food A LOT. She buys and makes a lot of Mexican food, which means I have to try them too. Dinner dishes are great. The snacks? Not so much for me.... But to each their own!

Well, not much else is going on! I love and miss y'all! Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement!

Love,
Sister Sorensen

1- Duritos. It's like fake pig skin? I don't know. They add Valentina and lime juice (I think)
2-Pretty sunset
3- it was President Wells birthday yesterday and we sent this... The woman on the card belongs to our ward 







No comments:

Post a Comment